St. Andrews Church, Mumbai
St. Andrews Church in Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra state in India is a famous church situated in the Kala Ghoda area in the city. The construction of this church was started in 1816 and completed in 1819. The fund was provided by the British East India Company.
The tower of the church which was built in 1823 had to be replaced, after it was demolished by lightning in 1826. There is a marble table erected in the church to commemorate Reverend Father Macpherson, who died in 1881.