Muttai Parotta or Egg Parotta
Maida Parotta – 2
Eggs – 2
Onion – 3
Tomato – 1
Green Chillies – 2
Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
Chilli powder – 1teaspoon
Coriander powder – ¼ spoon
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoon
Mint leaves – 1 tablespoon
Method of preparation
- Put eggs in a bowl. Add a pich of turmeric powder and salt to taste. Beat thoroughly.
- Shred the parottas to small pieces and keep in another bowl.
- Place a frying pan on the stove. Add 2 tablespoons of oil; put the green chillies and sauté.
- Add onion, tomato and ginger-garlic paste and sauté for some more time.
- When these are finely sautede add the shredded parottas to it. Combine this well and add the beaten eggs to it. Turn the flame to high. Add chilli powder and coriander powder. Stir till the eggs are cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and mint leaves and serve hot.