How To Cook Green Chilli Mutton Curry - Recipe And Method Of Preparation
Mutton – ½ Kg
Ginger Garlic paste – 2 tablespoons
Shallots – 10 (finely sliced)
Green Chillies – 10 (split into halves)
Tomatoes - 2
Cinnamon – 2 pieces
Cloves – 4
Fennel – 1 teaspoon
Chilli powder – 2 tablespoon
Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
Gingelly oil – 50 gm
Method of preparation
- Wash mutton thoroughly.
- Heat a frying pan and pour gingelly oil in it. Add cinnamon, cloves, fennels and curry leaves to it.
- Add shallots and sauté.
- When the shallots are sauted add green the chillies, garlic cloves and 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste. Stir again.
- Add tomatoes and stir for sometime.
- Put mutton in a cooker. Add the sauteed ingredients, chilli powder, turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste, pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Mix everything together. Add one glass of water and cook for 5 minutes in low flame.
- After the pressure is let off, open the cooker and boil till the gravy thickens.
- Serve the mutton curry with rice or chapathi.