- Face Glow : Arjuna Herb
- Face Glow : Indian Jujube, Butter, Honey, Molasses
- Face Glow : Indian Madder, Lotus Petals, Sugarcane Etc.
- Face Glow : Jasmine, Rose Water
- Face Glow : Sandalwood, Lodhri, Turmeric
- Face Glow : Saffron
- Face Glow : Kumkumaditaila
- Face Glow : Naalpamaram, Rosewater
- Face Glow : Costus, Gooseberry, Vetiver, Arjuna Etc.
- Face Glow : Red Sandalwood, Turmeric, Sacred Basil
- Face Glow : Raisins, Lime Juice
- Read More ...
Face glow : Saffron
One of the easiest beauty solutions from India for face glow with saffron
- Ghee from cow’s milk
Method of Preparation
To a pinch of saffron, apply a little ghee and lightly roast over a fire in a spoon. Remove from fire before the saffron starts to burn. Powder well. Now, to a spoon of boiled and cooled milk, add this powder and a pinch of sugar and mix well. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve.
Method of application
The liquid mixture is to be inhaled as in Nasya and not for application on the face. Everyday inhale five drops through each nostril to get a glowing lustrous face.