- Hair Loss : Cinnamon Leaf, Coconut Milk
- Hair Loss : Thorn Apple, Sesame Oil
- Hair Loss : Aloe Vera
- Hair Loss : Country Mallow
- Hair Loss : Snake Gourd
- Hair Loss : Gooseberry, Castor Oil
- Hair Loss : Liquorice, Costus
- Hair Loss : Nut Grass, Sesame Oil
- Hair Loss : Chembarathyadi Taila
- Falling Off Of Hair In Patches : Bitter Gourd
- Hair Falling In Patches : Phyllanthus
- Read More ...
Hair loss : Gooseberry, Castor oil
An effective beauty solution from India for hair loss with herbs.
Method of preparation
Wash ten gooseberries and crush them, making sure that the seeds are not broken. Now add 30 ml of water, stir well and then strain using a piece of cloth. To the strained liquid, add 30 ml of purified castor oil and mix well.
Method of application
Apply the mixture on the scalp and leave on for short while. Wash off with a herbal shampoo or green gram powder.