- Hair Loss : Thorn Apple, Sesame Oil
- Hair Loss : Aloe Vera
- Hair Loss : Country Mallow
- Hair Loss : Snake Gourd
- Hair Loss : Gooseberry, Castor Oil
- Hair Loss : Liquorice, Costus
- Hair Loss : Nut Grass, Sesame Oil
- Hair Loss : Chembarathyadi Taila
- Falling Off Of Hair In Patches : Bitter Gourd
- Hair Falling In Patches : Phyllanthus
- Hair Colour : Curry Leaf, Coconut Oil
- Read More ...
Hair loss : Liquorice, costus
A very useful Indian herbal beauty tip for hair loss with herbs like liquorice and costus.
Method of preparation
To one litre of oil, add 250 grams of liquorice and costus and put the mixture on a slow fire. To find out if the oil is ready, take a bit of the kalka (the herbal residue that is left in the oil) and gently press between both fingers. When the taila is ready, the kalka will be in granular form. At that stage, remove the oil from the fire and then add powdered antimony.
Method of application
Apply the oil on the scalp over a long period.