- Hair Loss : Gooseberry, Castor Oil
- Hair Loss : Liquorice, Costus
- Hair Loss : Nut Grass, Sesame Oil
- Hair Loss : Chembarathyadi Taila
- Falling Off Of Hair In Patches : Bitter Gourd
- Hair Falling In Patches : Phyllanthus
- Hair Colour : Curry Leaf, Coconut Oil
- Colouring Of Hair : Henna Leaf
- Colouring Of Hair : Gooseberry
- Herbal Oil For Hair Colour
- Blackness Of Hair : Aloe Vera, Eclipta
- Read More ...
Hair falling in patches : Phyllanthus
A cost effective beauty formulae from India with herbs for hair falling in patches.
- Naalpamaram refers to : Athi - Fig tree, Arayal – Pipal tree, Ethi – Chinese banyan, Peral – Banyan Tree
- Triphala refers to : Nellikka – Gooseberry, Kadukka – Chebulic Myrobalan, Thannikka – Belleric myrobalan
- Phyllanthus, Khas – khas (Vetiver), Neem leaves
Method of preparation
Make a herbal shampoo by crushing the leaves and roots of Phyllanthus in water. Boil water with Triphala (Gooseberry, Chebulic Myrobalan, Belleric myrobalan) and khas-khas or with Naalpamaram (Fig tree, Chinese banyan, Pipal tree, Banyan Tree) or just with the Neem leaves. Cool.
Method of application
First, massage the herbal shampoo into the hair and scalp. Leave on for 15 minutes. Then wash the head with the water in which any of the herbs have been boiled. Make sure that the water is used only after cooling.
[Note : In Ayurvedic beauty treatments, warm water, or other warm herbal liquids are only applied on the body, never on the head]