- Hair Falling In Patches : Phyllanthus
- Hair Colour : Curry Leaf, Coconut Oil
- Colouring Of Hair : Henna Leaf
- Colouring Of Hair : Gooseberry
- Herbal Oil For Hair Colour
- Blackness Of Hair : Aloe Vera, Eclipta
- Herbal Shampoo For Blackness Of Hair
- Hair Colour : Indian Indigo, Henna
- Hair Colour : Gooseberry, Curd
- Hair Colour : Puncture Vine, Sesame Flower
- Hair Colour : Herbal Shampoo
- Read More ...
Blackness of hair : Aloe vera, Eclipta
India offers another beauty therapy with herbs for blackness of hair.
- Aloe vera
- Coconut oil
Method of preparation
Crush the 50 grams of aloe shoots to extract juice. Clean about 50 grams of uprooted eclipta. Add water, crush and then strain through a piece of cloth. Mix the Aloe extract and the eclipta extract. Take a measure of coconut oil equal to that of the mixture, mix and heat both together.
Method of application
Massage the lukewarm liquid onto the scalp and leave on for an hour. Then wash off. Apart from increasing the blackness of the hair, this treatment enhances hair growth and makes the hair soft.