- Colouring Of Hair : Henna Leaf
- Colouring Of Hair : Gooseberry
- Herbal Oil For Hair Colour
- Blackness Of Hair : Aloe Vera, Eclipta
- Herbal Shampoo For Blackness Of Hair
- Hair Colour : Indian Indigo, Henna
- Hair Colour : Gooseberry, Curd
- Hair Colour : Puncture Vine, Sesame Flower
- Hair Colour : Herbal Shampoo
- Oil Made With Herbs For Hair Colour
- Herbal Shampoo For Hair Colour With Niruri Leaves
- Read More ...
Hair colour : Indian indigo, Henna
A very useful beauty tip from India for hair colour with herbs.
Indian indigo prevents premature graying and gives the hair colour and shine.
Method of preparation
Take a handful of Indian indigo leaves and a handful of henna leaves, preferably the tender ones, and flowers. Crush both together with some water to obtain a thick paste.
Method of application
Apply the paste on the head. Wash off after half an hour. This treatment must be carried out regularly over a long period of time for best results.