- Hair Colour : Curry Leaf, Coconut Oil
- Colouring Of Hair : Henna Leaf
- Colouring Of Hair : Gooseberry
- Herbal Oil For Hair Colour
- Blackness Of Hair : Aloe Vera, Eclipta
- Herbal Shampoo For Blackness Of Hair
- Hair Colour : Indian Indigo, Henna
- Hair Colour : Gooseberry, Curd
- Hair Colour : Puncture Vine, Sesame Flower
- Hair Colour : Herbal Shampoo
- Oil Made With Herbs For Hair Colour
- Read More ...
Herbal shampoo for blackness of hair
One of the easiest beauty solutions from India with hibiscus.
- Hibiscus leaf
Method of preparation
Crush the leaves of the hibiscus to get a soapy juice. This makes an excellent shampoo. If fresh leaves are not available on a daily basis you can also dry the leaves in the shade, powder them and then store in an airtight container.
Method of application
Apply either the mixture of water and crushed fresh leaves or take some of the dry leaf powder and mix with water. Either of these can be used during the bath. This shampoo cleans the hair, promotes hair growth, cools the head and makes the hair black and shiny. It also cools the eyes.