- Oil Made With Herbs For Hair Colour
- Herbal Shampoo For Hair Colour With Niruri Leaves
- Head Lice : Curry Leaves
- Head Lice : Sacred Basil, Phyllanthus
- Head Lice : Fenugreek, Vetiver, Camphor
- Head Lice : Lime Juice & Garlic
- Head Lice : Coconut Milk, Pepper, Sacred Basil Leaves
- Head Lice : Sacred Basil, Camphor, Seasame Oil
- Face Glow : Anutaila
- Face Glow : Lodhri, Red Sandalwood, Madder
- Face Glow : Marigold
- Read More ...
Head lice : Lime juice & Garlic
India offers another beauty solution for head lice with herbs.
- Lime juice
- Khas – khas
Method of preparation
To the concentrated juice of a lime, add three or four cloves of garlic and grind the mixture to paste. Boil water to which khas – khas has been added. Add a pinch of camphor, when the water cooled.
Method of application
Apply the paste on the head. Leave on for a while and then wash off with the water.