- Infected Toe Web : Henna, Turmeric
- Peeling Off Of The Skin : Triphalakashaya, Jaathyadi Ghee
- Barks Of Naalpamaram For Snana
- Gooseberry For Snana
- Costus For Snana
- Bark Of Siris Tree For Snana
- Gooseberry Rasayana
- Rasayana With Gooseberry, Tinospora Etc
- Winter Cherry Rasayana
- Nutmeg Rasayana
- Prickly Heat : Gooseberry
- Read More ...
Bark of Siris tree for Snana
One of the best beauty tip from India for bathing with herbs like siris, Portia etc.
Bark of Iron wood tree or Siris tree, Portia tree, Green gram
Method of preparation
Powder the bark of Iron wood tree, Portia tree bark and green gram together. Strain through a piece of cloth and then mix well.
Method of application
While bathing, make a paste with a bit of the powder and some water. This can be used instead of soap to remove all traces of oil from the body after an oil massage.