- Face Glow : For Summer (May – June)
- Face Glow : For The Rainy Season (July – August)
- Face Glow : For Autumn (September – October)
- Face Glow : For Winter (January - February)
- Face Glow : Indian Jujube, Vasaka, White Mustard Etc
- Scars And Blemishes : Red Sandalwood & Honey
- Scars : Turmeric, Lime Juice, Cow’s Milk
- Scars : Turmeric, Lime Tree Leaves
- Scars : Turmeric, Buttermilk
- Dark Patches On Face : Turmeric, Giant Milkweed
- Dark Patches : Banyan Tree Leaves, Butter
- Read More ...
Scars and blemishes : Red sandalwood & honey
A cost effective beauty formulae from India with herbs for scars and blemishes
- Red sandal wood
Note : Red sandalwood is a very effective scar remover. Even deep scars left by chicken pox and so on can be removed with red sandalwood. It also improves the complexion of the skin. Though it is available in the form of powder, it is better to rub a piece of the wood on stone to make a paste.
Method of preparation
Pour a bit of honey on to a clean, rough surface like a piece of granite, a cement top or on to a stone that is commonly used for making herbal ointments. Now rub the piece of wood on the surface. Keep pouring the honey little by little as the wood is rubbed. Mix to get a paste.
Method of application
Apply the paste on the face. After half an hour wash off with lukewarm water.