- Face Glow : For Spring (March April)
- Face Glow : For Summer (May June)
- Face Glow : For The Rainy Season (July August)
- Face Glow : For Autumn (September October)
- Face Glow : For Winter (January - February)
- Face Glow : Indian Jujube, Vasaka, White Mustard Etc
- Scars And Blemishes : Red Sandalwood & Honey
- Scars : Turmeric, Lime Juice, Cows Milk
- Scars : Turmeric, Lime Tree Leaves
- Scars : Turmeric, Buttermilk
- Dark Patches On Face : Turmeric, Giant Milkweed
- Read More ...
Face glow : Indian jujube, vasaka, white mustard etc
Another method of beauty therapy from India for face glow with herbs.
Method of preparation
Take equal measures of seeds of Indian jujube, root of Malabar nut, lodhri bark, and the white mustard and powder well. After mixing all together store in an airtight container.
Method of application
Take an adequate quantity of the powdered mixture and mix with water or cow’s milk (the cow’s milk or water should be boiled and cooled). Apply this paste on the face. The paste may also be used on the body.