- Infected Toe Webs And Peeling Off Of The Skin : Turmeric, Ash Gourd
- Infected Webs And Peeling Skin : Cashew Tree Bark
- Infected Toe Web : Henna, Turmeric
- Peeling Off Of The Skin : Triphalakashaya, Jaathyadi Ghee
- Barks Of Naalpamaram For Snana
- Gooseberry For Snana
- Costus For Snana
- Bark Of Siris Tree For Snana
- Gooseberry Rasayana
- Rasayana With Gooseberry, Tinospora Etc
- Winter Cherry Rasayana
- Read More ...
Gooseberry for snana
India offers another beauty solution for bathing with herbs like gooseberry
Method of preparation
Crush some dried gooseberries in adequate amount of water and boil. After the water has boiled for a while, leave it to cool.
Method of application
Bathing with this water is excellent for the eyes and the hair. It relieves the fatigue of summer and makes the skin soft.