- Sweetness Of Voice : Mango Tree Leaves
- Body Odour
- Body Odour : Lodhri, Java Plum, Arjuna
- Body Odour : Sandalwood, Saffron, Lodhri, Java Plum
- Body Odour : Sacred Basil, Khas-khas
- Body Odour : Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Siris, Vetiver, Mesua, Lodhri
- Body Odour : Indian Sarsaparilla
- Body Odour : Pavonia, Sandalwood, Lodhri, Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Betel, Costus, Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Bael, Chebulic Myrobalan
- Read More ...
Body Odour : Chebulic Myrobalan
A very useful beauty tip from India with a native herb for body odour.
- Husks of Chebulic Myrobalan
Method of preparation
Boil chebulic myrobalan husks in water that is to be used for bathing. Also finely powder the husk of chebulic myrobalan. Make a paste with this powder and some of the water that was boiled with it.
Method of application
Bathing with water in which chebulic myrobalan husk has been boiled remedies body odour. Application of the paste on the body also prevents body odour.