- Body Odour : Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Siris, Vetiver, Mesua, Lodhri
- Body Odour : Indian Sarsaparilla
- Body Odour : Pavonia, Sandalwood, Lodhri, Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Betel, Costus, Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Bael, Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Garden Rue
- Body Odour : Shikakai, Fenugreek
- Body Odour : Valerian, Costus, Vetiver, Himalayan Silver Fir
- Lustrous Complexion : Gooseberry, Honey
- Lustrous Complexion : Almond Oil, Green Gram Powder
- Read More ...
Body odour : Bael, Chebulic myrobalan
An effective beauty solution for body odour from India with native herbs.
- Leaves of holy fruit tree or bael
- Chebulic myrobalan husks
Method of preparation
The odour from sweating in the armpits is an embarrassing problem for many. This may be eliminated by using a paste of holy fruit tree leaves and chebulic myrobalan husks. Take equal measures of the two and make a paste with water.
Method of application
Apply in the area and wash off after some time, may be an hour or so.