- Body Odour : Pavonia, Sandalwood, Lodhri, Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Betel, Costus, Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Bael, Chebulic Myrobalan
- Body Odour : Garden Rue
- Body Odour : Shikakai, Fenugreek
- Body Odour : Valerian, Costus, Vetiver, Himalayan Silver Fir
- Lustrous Complexion : Gooseberry, Honey
- Lustrous Complexion : Almond Oil, Green Gram Powder
- Lustrous Complexion : Winter Cherry, Liquorice, Green Gram Powder
- Lustrous Complexion : Hogweed, Fleabane, Yellow Barleria, Beal Flower
- Lustrous Skin : Beal Flower, Lotus Flower, Mesua Flower, Valerian, Talishpatra
- Read More ...
Body Odour : Valerian, Costus, Vetiver, Himalayan Silver fir
India offers another beauty solution with herbs for body odour.
- Indian valerian
- Himalayan silver fir
- Naalpamaram (a herbal mixture)
- Khas – khas
Method of preparation
Take equal measures of the Indian valerian, costus and Himalayan silver fir leaves and finely grind into a paste.
Method of application
Massage the paste onto the body and bathe after fifteen minutes. Use water in which Naalpamaram or khas – khas has been boiled and cooled. This treatment not only eliminates body odour, but also gives smoothness and colour to the skin.