- In Growing Toe Nail : Coconut Oil, Sacred Basil, Onion
- In Growing Toe Nail : Coconut Oil, Thumbe
- Cracked Heels : Neem, Turmeric
- Cracked Heels : Neem, Turmeric, Curd
- Cracked Heels : Curry Leaf, Turmeric, Curd
- Cracked Heels : Rice, Coconut Water
- Corns : Giant Milkweed
- Corns : Rock Salt, Rice Gruel Water
- Eczema Or Ringworm : Turmeric, Papaya
- Infected Toe Webs And Peeling Off Of The Skin : Turmeric, Ash Gourd
- Infected Webs And Peeling Skin : Cashew Tree Bark
- Read More ...
Cracked heels : Rice, Coconut water
A very useful beauty tip from India for cracked heels with native herbs
Rice, Coconut water
Method of preparation
Soak a handful of rice in some coconut water. When it has soaked well, grind to make a paste.
Method of application
Apply the paste on the feet before going to bed. Wash off the next morning.