- In Growing Toe Nail : Henna Leaf
- In Growing Toe Nail : Giant Milkweed
- In Growing Toe Nail : Coconut Oil, Betel Leaf
- In Growing Toe Nail : Coconut Oil, Sacred Basil, Onion
- In Growing Toe Nail : Coconut Oil, Thumbe
- Cracked Heels : Neem, Turmeric
- Cracked Heels : Neem, Turmeric, Curd
- Cracked Heels : Curry Leaf, Turmeric, Curd
- Cracked Heels : Rice, Coconut Water
- Corns : Giant Milkweed
- Corns : Rock Salt, Rice Gruel Water
- Read More ...
Cracked heels : Neem, Turmeric
A cost effective beauty formulae from India with native herbs for cracked heels
Neem leaf, Raw turmeric
Method of preparation
Make a paste of equal measures of neem leaves and raw turmeric.
Method of application
Before going to bed, scrape your wet feet on a hard surface like a granite slab or a rough floor to clean and remove as much of the hard skin as possible in the affected area. Now apply the paste. Wash off after one hour. This treatment, if done regularly, will remove cracks.