- Losing Weight : Curry Leaf, Ghee
- Losing Weight : Thyme Leaved Gratiola, Honey
- Stretch Marks : Elaadi Taila, Cardamom Powder
- Skin Burns : Little Tree Plant, Curd
- Skin Burns : Date Palm Seeds, Coconut Oil
- Darkness Of The Neck : Papaya, Rock Salt, Camphor
- White Spots Of Albinism : Onion, Mustard Oil
- Scabs And Ulcers : Onion, Turmeric
- Blemishes : Elaadi Taila, Green Gram Powder
- Dry Skin : Ghee
- Fungal Infections : Neem, Turmeric, Kumkumaadi Taila
- Read More ...
Darkness of the neck : Papaya, Rock salt, Camphor
A popular beauty solution from India with native herbs for the darkness of the neck
Method of preparation
Take the juice of a ripe papaya – about four tablespoons (60 ml). To this add a teaspoon (5 grams) of rock salt and a teaspoon (5 grams) of powdered camphor. Mix all three well.
Method of application
Apply this mixture on the neck. The treatment should be carried out every day for two weeks. This will help to regain the natural colour of the neck and also improve the complexion. Dark and calloused skin on the elbows can also be treated with the same mixture.