- Darkness Of The Neck : Papaya, Rock Salt, Camphor
- White Spots Of Albinism : Onion, Mustard Oil
- Scabs And Ulcers : Onion, Turmeric
- Blemishes : Elaadi Taila, Green Gram Powder
- Dry Skin : Ghee
- Fungal Infections : Neem, Turmeric, Kumkumaadi Taila
- Scurf : Sandalwood, Borax, Lime Juice
- Scurf : Sacred Basil, Lime Juice
- Scurf : Mustard, Water
- Scurf : Lime Juice, Salt
- Scurf : Betel, Garlic
- Read More ...
Fungal infections : Neem, Turmeric, Kumkumaadi taila
A popular beauty solution from India with native herbs for fungal infections
Method of preparation
Make a paste by grinding together equal measures of neem leaves and turmeric.
Method of application
Apply the paste on the areas with fungal infection. After one or two hours, wash the paste off the body with lukewarm water. Then apply a very thin layer of kumkumaadi taila. This treatment should be done repeatedly over a period of time.