- Smooth Skin : Siris Tree Leaves, Lodhri, Turmeric, Tree Turmeric, Nutgrass
- Lustrous Complexion And Softness : Sesame, Chebulic Myrobalan, Turmeric, Costus
- Lustrous Complexion : Sandalwood, Rosewater, Greengram
- Lustrous Complexion For Children : Lakshaadikerataila
- Lustrous Complexion For Children : Coconut Milk, Turmeric
- Eczematic Ailments In Children : Ashoka Tree Flowers, Coconut Oil
- Wart (Palunni) : Liquorice, Honey
- Breasts Healthy Figure : Little Tree Plant, Brown Mustard, Sweet Flag Root, Turmeric
- Breasts Healthy Figure : Yuvathyadi Taila
- Breasts Growth : Prickly Pear Leaves
- Breasts Growth : Prickly Pear, Vidaryadi Ghruta
- Read More ...
Eczematic ailments in children : Ashoka tree flowers, Coconut oil
A very useful beauty tip from India with herbs for eczematic ailments in children
Flowers of Ashoka tree, Coconut oil
Method of preparation
Coconut oil in which flowers of Ashoka has been boiled is good for the eczematic conditions of children. Take adequate amounts of coconut oil and flowers of Ashoka in the proportion of 250 grams of Ashoka flowers to a litre of oil. Crush the flowers well and add them to the oil and put to boil. After the oil has boiled for a while, take a few pieces of the crushed flowers and squeeze between two fingers to check the texture. When they feel gritty the oil is ready. Strain the oil when cool.
Method of application
The application of this oil will eliminate eczematic ailments in children.