- Eyebrows : Castor Oil
- Conjunctivitis Or Red Eyes : East Indian Rosebay
- Conjunctivitis Or Red Eyes : Honey
- Cracked Lips : Butter
- Cracked Lips : Liquorice, Honey
- Lips Colour: Arecanut
- Lips Colour : Betel Leaf
- Lips Colour : Shathradhauthaghrutham
- Lips Colour : Gooseberry
- Lips Colour : Rose, Rosewater
- Mouth Bad Breath : Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper
- Read More ...
Lips colour: Arecanut
A very useful beauty tip from India with herbs to redden the lips.
The use of artificial colours to redden the lips is widely prevalent. However, at least some of them are known to be harmful. A natural alternative that has been in use is arecanut. Shell and crush a tender arecanut and then apply it on the lips. This treatment, if continued without a break, for a minimum of 14 days will help to redden the lips.