- Eye Liner : Five Leaved Chaste Tree, Eclipta, Lac, Ghee
- Eye Liner : Indian Valerian, Costus, Talishpatra, Belleric Myrobalan Oil
- Medicinal Kohl : Lac And Tree Turmeric
- Boil On The Edge Of The Eyelids : Chebulic Myrobalan
- Boil On The Edge Of The Eyelids : Drumstick Leaves, Honey
- Eyebrows : Castor Oil
- Conjunctivitis Or Red Eyes : East Indian Rosebay
- Conjunctivitis Or Red Eyes : Honey
- Cracked Lips : Butter
- Cracked Lips : Liquorice, Honey
- Lips Colour: Arecanut
- Read More ...
Eyebrows : Castor oil
An effective beauty tip from India for the eyebrows with herbs
- Castor oil
- The skim of milk
- Green gram powder
Method of preparation
Take one tablespoon of pure castor oil and boil till all the water has evaporated. Add the skim of milk to it to make a thick ointment.
Method of application
Apply the ointment on the eyebrows and wash off after two hours with cold water. You may use green gram powder to remove all traces of the medicine from the eyebrows.