- Anjanam - Medicinal Eye Liner
- Collyrium Or Eye Liner – Fleabane, Ghee, Castor Oil
- Eye Liner : Tree Turmeric
- Eye Liner : Five Leaved Chaste Tree, Eclipta, Lac, Ghee
- Eye Liner : Indian Valerian, Costus, Talishpatra, Belleric Myrobalan Oil
- Medicinal Kohl : Lac And Tree Turmeric
- Boil On The Edge Of The Eyelids : Chebulic Myrobalan
- Boil On The Edge Of The Eyelids : Drumstick Leaves, Honey
- Eyebrows : Castor Oil
- Conjunctivitis Or Red Eyes : East Indian Rosebay
- Conjunctivitis Or Red Eyes : Honey
- Read More ...
Medicinal Kohl : Lac and tree turmeric
A very useful beauty tip from India with herbs for the eyes.
Method of preparation
Take a piece of clean cotton and dip in lac extract, five leaved chaste tree juice, eclipta juice and tree turmeric kashayam, separately and then dry. After dipping in each of the extracts or kashayas, the cloth piece must be dried. The process of dipping and drying must be repeated several times before the piece of cloth is ready for use. Once the entire process is completed, make a wick with the cloth piece, put it in a lamp and then light it using pure ghee from cow’s milk. Capture the soot in a clean earthen vessel or bronze plate.
Method of application
Regular use of the kohl thus obtained will keep the eyes free of ailments.