- Hair Loss : Liquorice, Costus
- Hair Loss : Nut Grass, Sesame Oil
- Hair Loss : Chembarathyadi Taila
- Falling Off Of Hair In Patches : Bitter Gourd
- Hair Falling In Patches : Phyllanthus
- Hair Colour : Curry Leaf, Coconut Oil
- Colouring Of Hair : Henna Leaf
- Colouring Of Hair : Gooseberry
- Herbal Oil For Hair Colour
- Blackness Of Hair : Aloe Vera, Eclipta
- Herbal Shampoo For Blackness Of Hair
- Read More ...
Hair colour : curry leaf, coconut oil
The herb used in this beauty recipe from India for hair colour is indigenous.
Method of preparation
Wash and crush the curry leaves. Mix into the oil and put to boil. Remove from the flame when the boiling stops.
Method of application
This oil, after it is cooled, should be applied on the head half an hour before bath. Wash off with Green gram powder or a herbal shampoo. Regular use of this oil will increase the colour of the hair.