- Cracked Heels : Neem, Turmeric
- Cracked Heels : Neem, Turmeric, Curd
- Cracked Heels : Curry Leaf, Turmeric, Curd
- Cracked Heels : Rice, Coconut Water
- Corns : Giant Milkweed
- Corns : Rock Salt, Rice Gruel Water
- Eczema Or Ringworm : Turmeric, Papaya
- Infected Toe Webs And Peeling Off Of The Skin : Turmeric, Ash Gourd
- Infected Webs And Peeling Skin : Cashew Tree Bark
- Infected Toe Web : Henna, Turmeric
- Peeling Off Of The Skin : Triphalakashaya, Jaathyadi Ghee
- Read More ...
Corns : Rock salt, Rice gruel water
The beauty formulae from India with herbs for corns
Rock salt, Rice gruel water
Method of preparation
Rock salt is known as an antidote for corn. Grind some rock salt to a fine powder and then mix with some rice gruel water to get a paste.
Method of application
Apply on the affected area and wash off after one or two hours. The treatment should be continued at least for a month.