- Gandhi Fasts At Yervada
- Gandhi Resigns From The Congress
- Gandhi Says Earthquake A Punishment
- Gandhi Resigned From Congress
- Last Day In Gandhi's Life – II
- Gandhi For Rural Reconstruction
- People Disillusioned In Congress Rule In Provinces
- Gandhi Defines Congress
- Gandhi's Son Embraces Islam
- Gandhi As A Person
- Gandhi, Congress And Second World War
- Read More ...
Gandhi for rural reconstruction
Gandhi was in Wardha when all these were happening in India. He was concerned with his work of rural reconstruction – untouchability, family planning, proper sanitation, mixed marriages, spinning and wearing home-spun clothes etc.
He was more concerned with the day-to-day problems of the villager like the type of vegetables that a Indian villager has to choose for his food, how to comfort a poor village woman who lost her close relative, finding a suitable bridegroom for a village girl, finding necessary medical treatment for a sick farmer, or helping a poor writer from a village.
He believed that politics that does not touch the every day life of the villages was no politics. As a biographer later put it, the Mahatma was trying to see life in its entirety.