- In Growing Toe Nail : Betel, Thumbe, Coconut Oil
- In Growing Toe Nail : Sea Salt, Phyllanthus
- In Growing Toe Nail : Henna Leaf
- In Growing Toe Nail : Giant Milkweed
- In Growing Toe Nail : Coconut Oil, Betel Leaf
- In Growing Toe Nail : Coconut Oil, Sacred Basil, Onion
- In Growing Toe Nail : Coconut Oil, Thumbe
- Cracked Heels : Neem, Turmeric
- Cracked Heels : Neem, Turmeric, Curd
- Cracked Heels : Curry Leaf, Turmeric, Curd
- Cracked Heels : Rice, Coconut Water
- Read More ...
In growing toe nail : Coconut oil, Sacred basil, Onion
One of the best beauty solutions from India for in growing toe nail with native herbs is as follows :
Coconut oil, Sacred basil leaf, Shallots or Onion
Method of preparation
Take four tablespoons (60 ml) of coconut oil. Add to it, seven or eight sacred basil leaves and two cloves of crushed shallots. Heat the oil.
Method of application
Three or four drops of the oil should be poured on the affected areas, morning and night. The treatment should be carried out regularly over a period of time for good results.