- Lips Colour : Rose, Rosewater
- Mouth Bad Breath : Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper
- Mouth Bad Breath : Mango Tree Leaf Or Cashew Tree Leaf
- Bad Breath : Costus, Sour Cherry, Cardamom, Liquorice
- Bad Breath : Pomegranate
- Bad Breath : Costus, Cardamom, Liquorice, Sacred Basil
- Infection In The Gums : Pepper, Salt, Cinder Of Rice Husk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Chebulic Myrobalan, Buttermilk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Coriander Leaf
- Mouth Ulcer : Five Leaved Chaste Tree Leaf
- Mouth Ulcer : Gooseberry, Honey
- Read More ...
Bad breath : Costus, Cardamom, Liquorice, Sacred basil
These herbs act as a cure for bad breath
Method of preparation
Take equal measures of costus, cardamom, liquorice and sacred basil leaves. Crush together and boil in some water, roughly in the proportion of 50 grams of the crushed mixture to half a litre of water. When the water has boiled, remove from fire and allow to cool.
When the water has become lukewarm, sieve it and gargle with it. Repeat a few times to remove bad breath.