- Lips Colour : Gooseberry
- Lips Colour : Rose, Rosewater
- Mouth Bad Breath : Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper
- Mouth Bad Breath : Mango Tree Leaf Or Cashew Tree Leaf
- Bad Breath : Costus, Sour Cherry, Cardamom, Liquorice
- Bad Breath : Pomegranate
- Bad Breath : Costus, Cardamom, Liquorice, Sacred Basil
- Infection In The Gums : Pepper, Salt, Cinder Of Rice Husk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Chebulic Myrobalan, Buttermilk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Coriander Leaf
- Mouth Ulcer : Five Leaved Chaste Tree Leaf
- Read More ...
Bad breath : Pomegranate
Beauty remedy from India with native herb for the bad breath
- Shell of the pomegranate
Method of preparation
Under normal circumstances, maintaining a clean mouth will prevent bad breath. Infected gums and the wear and tear of teeth can cause bad breath. However some suffer from bad breath even without such causes. Pomegranate is ideal to treat bad breath. Make small pieces of the husk convenient for chewing.
Simply chewing the pomegranate husk pieces for a while and spitting them out will remove bad breath.