- Bad Breath : Costus, Sour Cherry, Cardamom, Liquorice
- Bad Breath : Pomegranate
- Bad Breath : Costus, Cardamom, Liquorice, Sacred Basil
- Infection In The Gums : Pepper, Salt, Cinder Of Rice Husk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Chebulic Myrobalan, Buttermilk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Coriander Leaf
- Mouth Ulcer : Five Leaved Chaste Tree Leaf
- Mouth Ulcer : Gooseberry, Honey
- Herbal Tooth Powder
- Sweetness Of The Voice : Liquorice, Long Pepper, Palmyra Sugar
- Sweetness Of The Voice : Dried Ginger, Molasses, Honey
- Read More ...
Infection in the gums and mouth ulcers : Coriander leaf
One of the easiest beauty solutions from India with herb for the infection in the gums and mouth ulcers.
- Coriander leaf
Method of preparation
The boiled extract of coriander leaves in water is an ideal antidote for mouth infections. Wash a handful of coriander leaves (roughly 75 grams). Chop and crush slightly. Now put the leaves in a litre of water and boil. When the water is reduced to one fourth of its volume, remove from the flame and after it cools, strain out the leaves.
One ounce of the liquid obtained after straining – coriander extract – should be taken in the morning and evening. Besides this, the same extract should be used for a gargle everyday.