- Wart (Palunni) : Liquorice, Honey
- Breasts Healthy Figure : Little Tree Plant, Brown Mustard, Sweet Flag Root, Turmeric
- Breasts Healthy Figure : Yuvathyadi Taila
- Breasts Growth : Prickly Pear Leaves
- Breasts Growth : Prickly Pear, Vidaryadi Ghruta
- Breasts Growth : Prickly Pear, Ghee
- Breasts Growth : Sweet Flag, Long Pepper, Jeevaka, Costus, Cinnamon, Indian Oleander, Winter Cherry
- Breasts Healthy Figure : Indian Sarsaparilla, Country Mallow, Ginger, Pepper, Long Pepper, Tree Turmeric, Vidaryadi Ghrutam
- Breasts Healthy Figure : Country Mallow, Winter Cherry, Lac
- Ailments Of The Breasts : Vetiver, Sandalwood, Tamarind Tree Leaves
- Breasts Ailments : Sesame, Ixora, Hitocratia
- Read More ...
Breasts growth : Prickly pear, Ghee
Herbs based beauty therapy from India for the growth of the breasts
Prickly pear leaves, Ghee from buffalo’s milk
Method of preparation
Wash some prickly pear leaves, sprinkle a little water and then crush and squeeze to extract the juice. Grind some prickly pear leaves with this juice and with the paste obtained as kalka (residue) boil in the ghee of buffalo’s milk. The ghee with the kalka should be boiled till the water content has completely evaporated.
A teaspoon of the ghee should be taken every morning.