- Growth Of Facial Hair : Green Gram, Lime Juice, Milk
- Growth Of Facial Hair : Wild Turmeric, Skim Of Milk
- Facial Hair : Papaya, Turmeric
- Burning & Discomfort In The Eyes : Red Pualele
- Burning & Discomfort In The Eyes : East Indian Rosebay
- Reddening & Itching In The Eyes : Gooseberry, Coriander
- Anjanam - Medicinal Eye Liner
- Collyrium Or Eye Liner – Fleabane, Ghee, Castor Oil
- Eye Liner : Tree Turmeric
- Eye Liner : Five Leaved Chaste Tree, Eclipta, Lac, Ghee
- Eye Liner : Indian Valerian, Costus, Talishpatra, Belleric Myrobalan Oil
- Read More ...
Reddening & itching in the eyes : Gooseberry, Coriander
A very useful beauty tip from India for the reddening and itching in the eyes with herbs.
Method of preparation
Take 30 grams of pitted and dried gooseberries and 30 grams of coriander leaves and stems. Wash and crush the two ingredients and boil in a litre of water. The mixture should be boiled till it is reduced to one - fourth of its volume and strained and cooled.
Method of application
Pour the cooled strained liquid as a steady stream into the eyes for temporary relief from itching and reddening.