- Lips Colour : Shathradhauthaghrutham
- Lips Colour : Gooseberry
- Lips Colour : Rose, Rosewater
- Mouth Bad Breath : Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper
- Mouth Bad Breath : Mango Tree Leaf Or Cashew Tree Leaf
- Bad Breath : Costus, Sour Cherry, Cardamom, Liquorice
- Bad Breath : Pomegranate
- Bad Breath : Costus, Cardamom, Liquorice, Sacred Basil
- Infection In The Gums : Pepper, Salt, Cinder Of Rice Husk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Chebulic Myrobalan, Buttermilk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Coriander Leaf
- Read More ...
Bad breath : Costus, Sour cherry, Cardamom, Liquorice
India offers another beauty solution with herbs for bad breath in the mouth.
Crush together equal measures of costus, sour cherry, cardamom and liquorice. Put the well crushed mixture into some water – roughly 50 grams of the mixture for half a litre of water – and put to boil. When the water quantity has reduced to half, remove from the fire and sieve the water and allow to cool.
Gargle with this lukewarm water to eliminate bad breath.