- Mouth Bad Breath : Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper
- Mouth Bad Breath : Mango Tree Leaf Or Cashew Tree Leaf
- Bad Breath : Costus, Sour Cherry, Cardamom, Liquorice
- Bad Breath : Pomegranate
- Bad Breath : Costus, Cardamom, Liquorice, Sacred Basil
- Infection In The Gums : Pepper, Salt, Cinder Of Rice Husk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Chebulic Myrobalan, Buttermilk
- Infection In The Gums And Mouth Ulcers : Coriander Leaf
- Mouth Ulcer : Five Leaved Chaste Tree Leaf
- Mouth Ulcer : Gooseberry, Honey
- Herbal Tooth Powder
- Read More ...
Infection in the gums : Pepper, Salt, Cinder of Rice Husk
One of the best beauty solutions from India with herbs for the infection in the gums and the bad breath.
Method of preparation
Cinder of rice husk (Umikkari) mixed with a little salt and a little powdered pepper can get rid of infection in the gums and the bad breath caused by it.
Brush the teeth with the mixture.