- Burning & Discomfort In The Eyes : Red Pualele
- Burning & Discomfort In The Eyes : East Indian Rosebay
- Reddening & Itching In The Eyes : Gooseberry, Coriander
- Anjanam - Medicinal Eye Liner
- Collyrium Or Eye Liner – Fleabane, Ghee, Castor Oil
- Eye Liner : Tree Turmeric
- Eye Liner : Five Leaved Chaste Tree, Eclipta, Lac, Ghee
- Eye Liner : Indian Valerian, Costus, Talishpatra, Belleric Myrobalan Oil
- Medicinal Kohl : Lac And Tree Turmeric
- Boil On The Edge Of The Eyelids : Chebulic Myrobalan
- Boil On The Edge Of The Eyelids : Drumstick Leaves, Honey
- Read More ...
Eye liner : Tree Turmeric
Herb based tip from India for the beauty of eyes
- Tree turmeric
Method of preparation
Another excellent herbal kohl is prepared by charring cloth in the kashaya of tree turmeric. To make the kashaya, take 1 part bark of tree turmeric to 16 parts water and put to boil. When the liquid is reduced to one eighth of its volume, the kashaya is ready. Dip a piece of clean white cotton cloth in the kashaya and then dry it. Repeat it some times and then char the cloth. The cloth piece should not burn to ashes. The soot thus obtained should be crumbled into a soft powder by pressing between the fingers.
Method of application
Apply as eyeliner daily.