- Reddening & Itching In The Eyes : Gooseberry, Coriander
- Anjanam - Medicinal Eye Liner
- Collyrium Or Eye Liner – Fleabane, Ghee, Castor Oil
- Eye Liner : Tree Turmeric
- Eye Liner : Five Leaved Chaste Tree, Eclipta, Lac, Ghee
- Eye Liner : Indian Valerian, Costus, Talishpatra, Belleric Myrobalan Oil
- Medicinal Kohl : Lac And Tree Turmeric
- Boil On The Edge Of The Eyelids : Chebulic Myrobalan
- Boil On The Edge Of The Eyelids : Drumstick Leaves, Honey
- Eyebrows : Castor Oil
- Conjunctivitis Or Red Eyes : East Indian Rosebay
- Read More ...
Eye liner : Indian valerian, costus, Talishpatra, Belleric myrobalan oil
Flawless beauty can be made yours by herbs based eye liner.
Method of preparation
Take equal quantities of Indian valerian, costus and Himalayan silver fir. Grind them together into a thick paste using boiled and cooled water. Dip a piece of clean cotton cloth in the paste and then dry it. Once the cloth piece is dry, keep it in a lamp, pour some oil of belleric myrobalan and light it. Capture the soot in a silver or earthen plate.
Method of application
The kohl thus obtained makes a medicinal eye liner.